Monday, April 19, 2010

Gingerbread Houses--December 2009














Who doesn't love making Gingerbread houses? I perfected my craft this year, much to the chagrin of many of child...I HOT GLUED the graham crackers that formed the "house" together. Everyone kept asking when they could eat them. I had to explain that they didn't want to eat the glue; to which, everyone promptly replied that they DID want to eat the glue. As always, the best thunk plans sometimes back fire. When I put out 12 bowls of assorted candies and toppings to create their masterpieces--they got very excited and aspired to create the best-looking house. Disclaimer: Every other piece of candy was tasted before it was secured to the premises. Each of the houses turned out as wonderful and unique as the builders.







No comments:

Post a Comment